Using your Coupon Code
A step by step guide on how to use your coupon code after you claimed it in the promotion.
Write down or copy your coupon code, then click REDEEM ON AMAZON, which will take you the next step.
You will be redirected to the product listing on Amazon. Select your variation and click Add to Cart.
This is your cart page. Here you will see which products and their quantity are in the cart and you can choose the ones you want to checkout. Once you have decided that, Proceed to checkout.
Next step is the choosing the shipping address. If you don’t have one, fill out the form you see below and click Deliver to this address.
Now you will select your shipping options. Note that Amazon will charge extra for faster shipping. After choosing, click continue.
This is the payment page and the page where you will be entering your coupon code. Copy the code in the Gift Cards & Promotional Codes section.
In the highlighted area the value of you discount code will show up. In our case is $3.
Now you have successfully claimed your coupon! All you have to do now is enter your credit card and your order is done.
- Make sure you have entered the correct promotional code at checkout
- Each unique promotional code can only be redeemed once
- If you begin an order using your promotional code, but do not complete it, your promotion will be placed in your account, and you will not need to enter the code the next time you order.
- Offers cannot be applied to orders already placed with Amazon.com
- If you use a promotional code for a purchase on Amazon.com and then the order is returned for a refund, the promotional certificate will not be available for re-use
- Promotion codes may not applied toward the purchase of gift cards, sales tax, gift wrap or additional shipping costs.